Sat, Dec 02|
Cooking Skills & Social
Merry Mix-Mas Mixology Event
**Must be 21 or older to attend. This class is BYOB, required alcohol will be emailed to all registrants 3 days prior to the class.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2023, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Cooking Skills & Social, 1201 Norwood Ave, Itasca, IL 60143, USA
About the event
Gather your friends or a date and join us! In this class, our private bartender instructor, Ryan, will be teaching three holiday-inspired cocktails, perfect for entertaining! In addition, food pairings for each drink are included in the evening.
- Cocktail #1- Grinch's Getaway: A velvety and tropical margarita that has a cheeky green hue, reminiscent of our favorite holiday mischief-maker.
- Salad Pairing: Grape tomato, Avocado & Vinaigrette
- Cocktail #2- Claus's Milk & Cookies: This delightful treat channels Santa's favorite snack, using muddled cookie to infuse the drink with a hint of chocolate.
- Sweet Pairing: Coconut milk, rice pudding with Hibiscus syrup
- Leader of the Pack: This effervescent drink combines the tanginess of cranberry with the warmth of ginger, channeling the festive spirit of Rudolph.
- Cocktail #3- Main Course Pairing: Parmesan Risotto with White Wine Poached Chicken
General$59.00+$1.48 service feeSale ended